IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How do you manage your finances?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Dee20, Oct 18, 2020.

?

How do you manage your finances?

1. Finance apps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Traditional way

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Dee20

Dee20 New Member

Personal financial management is a vital aspect of leading a secure and fulfilling life. Lack of proper strategies can hinder you from realizing your goals and dreams. Budgeting apps are known to provide innumerable benefits allowing people to accomplish several things with just a few clicks. These also offer invaluable tips on budgeting, saving, investing, and much more.

However, some feel more confident using the traditional method. Do you use applications or prefer the conventional way?

2. G $-Money

G $-Money New Member

I have always used the envelop method to manage my finances. This is when you have different envelops for different purposes. Such as, savings, bills, miscellaneous, vacation, etc. I also create a monthly budget and try very hard to say within that budget.

I have never been able to master budgeting tools such as QuickBooks, etc., I find them too difficult. So I stick with the tried and true, pencil and paper! :)