IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How does sport make you feel?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Light, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Light

Light New Member

On my side it simply makes me feel better.
    It’s good for health - both physical and psychical. First one doesn’t need explanation. When it comes to psychical health, I love competition and I feel stressed very often (I have a habit to overthinking life a little). Every time I play some sports (lot of squash recently, since it’s not a team sport and I can only rely on myself), I feel my head is cleaner and I simply feel better, what about you?

2. Enzieeee

Enzieeee New Member

It leaves me a feeling of rejuvination, after letting out some sweat. You know the feeling of being refreshed just after resting just right after playing sport? Yes it does good thing both in physical and psychological, so it's overall benefits are excellent. Breaking a sweat everyday is healthy even just spending a quick 30 mins - 1 hour exercise.

3. Nox

Nox New Member

I absolutely love sport. I love both playing and watching sport. I prefer playing sport slightly more than I enjoy watching it. Field hockey, basketball and squad are my favourite sports to play, they're exciting, fast paced and they're extremely enjoyable.

After spending my entire schooling life avoiding injuries, I managed to tear my ACL a couple of years ago while playing hockey. Thankfully I had a good surgeon so I'm back on my feet and I'm back on the court again. I do find that I don't play as aggressively as I used to, maybe it's the injury or maybe it's because I'm aging or it could also be a combination of the two.