IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How has the internet helped you solve an issue?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Barida, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Barida

Barida New Member

I have been using the mobile phone to check so many things on the internet since 2011 that I got my device as of then. The internet helped me in following my favourite sport which is football and falling in love the more with Manchester United which was the team of the moment in England as of that moment.

I was able to open my first Facebook account that was of great help way in reducing the number of voice calls I made to friends and loved ones then.

The internet assisted me in solving the issue my laptop got last year, a software issue. I searched online and continue researching till I found the solution to the problem. I applied it and it worked! That was one of the happiest days of an internet user for I solved an issue that could have made me spent some money to solve.

Let me hear from everyone how useful the internet has been in solving various issues for you.

2. Noah

Noah New Member

The internet has helped me solve not only an issue, but countless issues. As an educational researcher and scientist, I needed the internet to carry out a lot of researches and excel in my academic endeavour. The internet has also helped me achieve financial success and has turned me a self-employed person. I've been earning a living right from time using the internet as a legitimate source of income. It has taught me a lot about information technology and has made me an internet marketing consultant.

3. Theoe

Theoe New Member

I am an engineering student in the university, and the internet has been a priceless resource in my material gathering and research. At times lecturers fail to give adequate lectures in class; I just quickly turn on my laptop and google the topic, especially when preparing for my exams, I comb through the internet for useful examples on programs, e.t.c that may be of help and I must confess they have been of help. I also search for ways to improve my finance on through the internet and with time I know I'll also excel in that too.

4. VILMA CAPE

VILMA CAPE New Member

Internet is really useful in doing researches and providing information more easy and convenient. It provides reports be done on time especially if a group page has been created. Downloading instructional materials make faster and easier especially in the field of education. For me without internet life is so empty since I am already used to it.

5. Abdul Haseeb

Abdul Haseeb New Member

The Internet is really a saver and it has saved many of my issues. It helps with mostly anything. For me, it helps me to get my studying material and it also helps me to just learn some of my favourite subjects online aside my college degree. It has shown some good recipes to my mom. It has a good amount of educating as well as time escaping content. And yeah how can I forget about the internet helping me to understand thousands of technical things to make my old PC run again.

6. Successlots

Successlots New Member

The internet has helped me in no small measure. As a student and as an Accountant, the internet has helped me a lot of times when I needed to look for the meaning of some word and check out the legal implications of certain transactions. To me, it is a rich hub of knowledge.
    I can't really qualify or quantify how the internet has also helped me as a mother. Many a times, when my children complaints of any discomfort, I always check it out on the internet to see if there are home or natural remedies to the circumstance at hand.
    There are uncountable things one can learn from the internet. Thanks to the internet, among many other things, I now make my own air freshener at home.

7. vrimee

vrimee New Member

Google search is always my best friend in internet. It has helped not once but almost everyday. If I don't know something or I am not sure, I just type that in Google search. Many resources are available for free of cost on Internet. For eg. I wanted to start writing skills for my kid. I just downloaded the practice sheets from Internet and took print out of it. That's it. Internet has saved lot of money for me.

8. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

Internet has solved my all problems.I search so many things on internet to complete my college notes.There are uncountable articles on internet from which I collect information to complete my college notes.It also encourages me to write something new on different topics.In short,it is my best companion in every matter of life.

Vision likes this.
  9. Vision

Vision New Member

The Internet is without a doubt one of the most remarkable and astonishing inventions mankind has ever created, it has made and is making a huge impact on the development of several fields whether be it science, medicine, architecture and so on. Let us not forget it's entertaining value and it's importance in helping polish and develop children's personalities and even adults. As for myself, i use the internet throughout the day by managing my activities, improve my business as well make a relatively decent income online.

10. anor0428

anor0428 New Member

The internet helped me solved a lot of issues in my everyday life. It's just nice that with just click, you can find a lot of informations that you are looking for. I remember a scenario where phone got locked up because of wrong pattern and honestly that time, I am in short of money to go to a phone technician. So, I tried to search a solution on the internet and luckily found one that really worked on my phone. Thanks to the internet! I saved money and my phone is working again!

11. CyLes

CyLes New Member

the Internet helps us find answers and other information that we need to know at a faster rate. The Internet shares media, such as videos and music and informative solutions in any problems which entertain and help us in our daily lives. Many people also shop on the Internet for convenience or because it's too far away. That's why Internet make our lives easier and convenient.

12. joe hue

joe hue New Member

When I stumble upon any issue, my first inclination is to head on a search engine to see how the rest of the world solve this issue. be it a new project at work, learning a musical instrument, or a health problem, actually, Internet saved me the trouble to go to the doctor many time in the past, all I had to do is watch some videos, and look in the comment section if there is a doctor posting who seems to know what he's talking about, I then explain my situation thoroughly, and get the answer in that very hour, or the day after.
    When we're in front of our browser, we are connected to the whole world, a human to his peer experience, not like a human to his computer kind of interaction.

13. Kanekikun47

Kanekikun47 New Member

Internet became part of our everyday life. We use Internet daily. It's has an important role to human society. For me it is one of the greatest invention. We can do a lot of things with Internet. Because of this we can socialize to other people easily without leaving in a particular place. We can play our favorite games. We can watch to our favorite movies and TV shows. We can learn, gain knowledge and find useful information. And many other things to do. In this way, we can also find solutions and solved our problems easily. Just like when we're shopping to mall we just search the things we need and find it easily. Or when we cook something and we don't know the ingredients we'll just have to search it in Internet. And if you want to meet and find other people to become friends with, all you have to do is to blend in to social media and socialize each other. Something like that, Internet can solve our issues and problems in our life.

14. baasil999

baasil999 New Member

Most of the issues the internet has solved for me involved electronics. I fixed my phone after I accedently spilled water on it, I fixed my car’s radio after fiddling around for a while, I fixed my headphones after one of them stopped working etc.

But when dealing with medical issues, it’s way better to not self diagnose and go to a doctor.

15. sammhung

sammhung New Member

A couple months ago, I bought a 3D printed online from Ebay. It didn't have a really detailed instruction on how to build it. I searched YouTube how to build it. Later on there was a lot of errors and problems. I used online forums and asked people what the problem was. I ended fixing my 3D printer because I realized I had to get a new fuse for it.

16. bourehim

bourehim New Member

It has become a second nature for me to head on the nearest browser once I stumble upon any problem. The biggest help internet ever brought me is that it has speared me going to the doctor on several occasions. I once had a medical issue and couldn't find any answer watching videos, so I begun reading the comments and found a doctor to whom I explained my situation, next day she posted a detailed answer for my condition. Of course, one should only rely on his/her common sense to choose an answer over another.

17. kevyn1985

kevyn1985 New Member

Am a DJ by proffesion and i can say the internet has helped me alot.I do my research,download the latest music.social media has enable me to post my events and gigs.my fans can get my latest mixtapes that i upload every month,plus communication is easy.

18. akiyamaha

akiyamaha New Member

The internet is such a lifesaver for school work. I never would've properly understood some topics if I had to rely only on the given textbooks. There's a lot of tutorials for problem solving in math, science, etc. that can help students make sense of the lessons they have.

The internet is also a great resource for learning a new hobby or a life skill. I primarily learned photography and music all through the internet, and I must say it is also quite an effective route to take.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  19. yeni

yeni New Member

Well, maybe it is a different way to see things, I've been a translator for almost 2.5 years, for me the Internet helped me make some income, I work at home, and it is great since I have no schedule but at the same time I rely on my work to make income. Maybe the Internet is good for connecting people, but sometimes social isolation and a lack of schedule is not very good for job completion.

For myself I am happy for my work, but sometimes I wish I would choose another career with more social interaction, like a doctor or an engineer or something like that. So, long story short the internet solves a lot of issues but also creates a lot of issues...

20. Deann Kitty

Deann Kitty New Member

Computing and communication technology are among the few great things that have happened in our generation. The internet has turned the whole world to a global village; geographical barriers and distances do not prevent us from sharing information. These are some sweet fruits of the internet.

We no longer hesitate to learn how pieces of stuff work when there is the internet around. Last month my MS. Office was not working, and I could not edit or type. I just searched the error on google, and I found out the solution, I fixed the activation issue without spending to get the expert or buying the product key but only to buy the cheap data. Basically, in the current generation, we use the internet to find solutions to our daily encounters.