IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How long does it take before your blog starts making profit?

Discussion in 'Business' started by kevyn1985, Apr 14, 2020.

1. kevyn1985

kevyn1985 New Member

I want to start a blog and start making profits immediately.Is it possible for me to start making profits immediately? if not,how long will it take me before i start to make a profit? I will really appreciate expert advice from you.otherwise,be blessed and stay safe at this tough period.

2. koko555

koko555 New Member

Hello, recently i have been making lots of research on this question and from my findings, it is possible to start making money immediately depending on what source you want to use to monetize your blog. But first things first, if you want maximum profit, you have to set up your blog in the right way.

Your blog should have about 10-15 posts with about 10,000 to 15,000 words, it should have an about page, contact me page, terms and conditions, privacy policy, sitemap, You should submit your url to google console too amongst others. These requirements are mainly to be approved by google adsence but it works for other type of monetization too. You can put affiliate ads that pay per impression, pay per click and pay per sale immediately. You can get leads by giving out free eBooks and ezine subscriptions. You can even make you the blogs with enough posts and the necessary pages, then sell it for a few thousands. Your option are limitless

So in summary, yes you can get money from your blog immediately depending on how soon you can set up your blog with all the necessary pages and the type of monetization you are interested in