IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How long would it take to learn a programming code??

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ezjason, May 5, 2017.

1. ezjason

ezjason New Member

How long would it take to learn a program language. I would like to learn programming but I haven't done it before. I tried once. But it looked way too complicated. I would like to try but I was wondering what is the fastest and easiest programming language to do?

2. HarrySung

HarrySung New Member

How long it would take depends on your dedication, diligence and attitude to learning it. In learning a new programming language, you must first of all dispel all your fears about the difficulty of learning it. Set your mind to receive and never be too lazy to practice. Before you venture into learning an actual programming language, you can attempt to learn HTML or CSS first, so as to give you a background of what programming looks like.

danspartan likes this.
  3. robertleung.pro

robertleung.pro New Member

Learning a programming language, or a new programming language to its full extent is like learning any comprehensive and spoken language. If you want to spend a couple hours of it, you will understand and know how to write some very basic lines of code, but if you spend thousands of hours, you will be able to master the programming language. HTML and CSS are definitely easy to learn languages, as mentioned above, but if you want to be able to use web development technology to its fullest extent, you might want to eventually learn languages like SQL, Javascript (e.g. AngularJS or Node.JS), PHP or any other scripting language that can support it. You can start by searching for some resources online to learn the basics.