IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

How many hours do you spend listening to music a day

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sadeeq, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Sadeeq

Sadeeq New Member

I spend more than fours hours listening to music per day.

Especially tupac shakur's music they are the best.

2. sydney

sydney New Member

i usually spend 5 hours or more listening to music

3. Narcos1

Narcos1 New Member

I spend like 6 hours or more listening to music a day. It’s because it helps me do homework and workout maths problems to a certain beat. I use music to help motivate me. I listen to a lot of music because i also like to keep up with trending artists.:)

4. Nox

Nox New Member

I listen to music for most of the day. For me, it's anywhere from 4 hours to about 12 hours in a day. I have a long commute to work (1h30mins), a grueling 8 hour day at work and another commute back home. In the car I'll be listening to music, at work I'll spend most of the time listening to music unless I'm working on something that requires me to do a lot of reading and interpreting. Sometimes, I'll even sit with my earphones in my ears while nothing is playing, just so I can give my colleagues the impression that I'm completely zoned out and unavailable :p. I find music helps give me focus when I'm working and it makes me feel relaxed when I'm driving.

5. Mihare

Mihare New Member

These days, I don't really spend too much time listening to music not because I don't want to, but because I can't. The reason why is I spend most of my time studying programming through online sites and I can't really focus when I'm listening to music.

But of course I still listen to music to uplift my spirit sometimes, though the maximum time is probably 30-45 minutes a day.

6. Santra

Santra New Member

Music is my life.I find it magical.It has helped me a lot through stressful times.I spend atleast 3-4 hours a day listening to music.I love listening to music when I'm travelling.It puts in an adventurous mood!

7. priston

priston New Member

It depends on my schedule but since listen to the musics is one of my hobbies. I do it often and take every chance I get to listen to it countless. for example on my days off or weekends I listen to musics approximately 6 hours while on my working days I listen to it on my way to work or shortly after work when I get home the total of both is around 2 or 3 hours.

8. Lexi Freeman

Lexi Freeman New Member

It depends on what I'm doing that day, but it can vary from two hours to even five. I usually listen to music as I'm getting ready in the morning, the way to and from school, during art class, as I'm working out, and then the daily art I work on every evening.