IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How much do you love music guys?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Enzieeee, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Enzieeee

Enzieeee New Member

IMG_7472.JPG
    Music is a cardinal part of my life, it's always there when i need it, ups and downs? No problem, music greatly supports my overall being. I can say, a very wonderful gift from above.

Gaga likes this.
  2. Gaga

Gaga New Member

I agree. Music is a big part of my life too. Every day before job, I listen to a few songs just to make sure that my day starts good. Day without music is not a good day!

Also, when I was younger I used to sing in a choir and I enjoyed it so much. Music always had a great impact on my life.

Enzieeee likes this.
  3. nikiii23

nikiii23 New Member

I agree too. Music is very important to me. I don't like to be alone so music helps me to go through my alone time. I had a bad period in my life and music was a big part of it, it was and it is now one of the best ways to escape from problems. A day without music is not a complete day for me. I listen to music before work, on my way to work, when I do chores. It is a way to make your day better.

Enzieeee likes this.
  4. Enzieeee

Enzieeee New Member

The things you said my friends, is all true. Music is a one of the most significant part of our lifetime. Sometimes i wonder, music, why music is making us more lighter as a human being? What makes it that even a child inside of a womans womb, joyfully moves when they hear it?

It's really fascinating isn't it? I would really love if I'll discover that thing i continuously wondering.

5. Amdeyesus

Amdeyesus New Member

So much that I listen to it morning, day, & night