IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How Much Time You Spend on Internet?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by deepalta, Apr 19, 2015.

?

How Much Time You Spend on Internet?

1. Under 2 hours-day

1.9%
  2. 2-4 Hours

11.3%
  3. 4 + Hours

86.8%
  1. walterz

walterz New Member

Hi friend, I usually spend more than 10 hours a day on Internet. I'm a gamer actually which is need internet to play.
    And also some of my job need internet to be done too. I usually using internet in both of PC and Smartphone.

2. Alicia78

Alicia78 Member

I spend way too much time on the Internet usually between six to eight hours a day but a lot of that is work related.plus just surfing the net.

3. peppapig

peppapig New Member

As a freelance online writer and blogger, I use the internet for no less than 12 hours a day. This is my bread and butter and I am very thankful for the very person who invented the internet because if not for him, I won't be able to work from the comforts of my home. I find this job really rewarding because you get to spend some quality time with your family while earning some bucks.

4. Toshit Kumar Naik

Toshit Kumar Naik New Member

I usually spend more than 8 hours on Internet. I work online, play online, read online, hang out with people online. Without internet its very difficult for me to spend a complete day.

5. narcis

narcis New Member

I spend a lot of time on computer to learn programming and to make my homework.There's so much news on the internet of things and so many social media sites to spent time.On average I spent five hours a day on the world wide web.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  6. Sneha10

Sneha10 New Member

I am glued to the internet when I am awake either surfing, chatting or checking my accounts. I nearly invest may be 8plus hours on the internet as it helps me earn some money writing blogs, doing surveys and stuffs. For me internet is the need of the hour.

7. rajahammad

rajahammad New Member

I spent 1 - 3 hours on internet.Because I use internet for work.I work online on many sites so therefore I need some time to work on internet to make some money that's why I use internet.Some time I use Facebook and Twitter and chat with friend and family.And play games with my friend and other people it take one or two hour i use internet.

8. bharatsharma08

bharatsharma08 New Member

I spend 12+ hours on the internet. Almost half of this time goes to building my own site, one fourth of it goes to working at other online sites and rest goes to social networking sites, reading stuff here and there, and sometimes for the entertainment.

9. John129

John129 New Member

I guess, I found someone like me. My daily routine is almost similar to yours. A small difference is when you build your own website, I spend half of the time learning to build a new website. Last week, I joined an online course in Udemy.com to learn more about website building. Since my technical skills are increasing day by day, I feel that the time I spend in social website is actually unproductive !.

10. Yuh

Yuh New Member

I spend the whole day on the internet every weekend unless its a special day for me and my family to celebrate together outdoors. So basically the internet is the thing I've dedicated most of my time to. I spend 10-12 hours on twitter and other social sites, 2-3 hours on playing games, 1-2 hours posting on forums, 1-10 hours watching youtube, and 2-3 hours reading the news.

11. naruto100

naruto100 New Member

Honestly saying I spend much more time on internet. Actually I am programmer, so most of the time I do spend my time with my laptop. And yes it used to connected with internet too.
    Most of the time I do surf for finding my work related stuffs. On my free time yes I do different things like social sites viewing, gaming, other site surfing, watching videos and many more. And I guess for everything I need internet for one or more reasons. lol.
    I guess internet has become a basic need for many. So it is hard to avoid it.

12. djwheel

djwheel New Member

I usually spend more than 5 hours on the internet - mainly researching topics for my blog or freelance jobs. I also spend a ton of time binge watching youtube series or reading the latest news. Sometimes I trade stocks as well.

Occasionally, I attend online events, such as webinars, google hangouts, etc. Using such events, I am able to connect with new like-minded people and educate myself on a variety of topics.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  13. brigada

brigada New Member

I'm worry to said but it's a quiet lot. I usually spend more than 8 hours daily on the Internet. The main reason is for searching different type of jobs, browsing interesting websites, watching and listening TV and music promo mixes. I realy feel that the time I spend in social websites is not actually productive for me and I want from 2016 year to reduce it.

14. mariya94

mariya94 New Member

I spend more than 12 hours on the Internet. I use it to mainly watch TV shows on YouTube as well as to play games online. I also read newspapers such as the DailyNews online and listen to music. I also use the Internet to check my email on a daily basis. Lastly, I use Facebook and Skype to chat with my friends.

15. rphk

rphk New Member

I use internet everyday mainly like login to face book , online money making research , reading business news and reading technical things. minimum 8 hours a day use the internet, now era is for internet :)

16. Kathyjj

Kathyjj New Member

Unfortunately more than I would like to admit to. I do some work on the internet, spend a lot of time talking to my family members who live in another country, watching movies and so on. And I worry that online shopping will soon become my addiction, it's so convenient and exciting. Every time I receive a new package I ordered online it feels like Christmas. But I've been trying to limit my time spent online at least a little bit. I live surrounded by nature so I take long walks and leave my phone at home. I also started joga practice and meditation. It already feels amazing and I can see some progress but I know I will never give up my online activity completely.

17. smee

smee New Member

I spend almost 8 hours online.I am doing online works from home,so have to spend whole day in front of computer.I am a mother of two young children so it is very comfortable for me earn from online works.After dropping my kids at school I start my online works, not only that I used to watch movies,enjoy music even online shopping.But proper health care should be taken like eye and walking exercises between the long usage of computer.

18. Vyom Srivastava

Vyom Srivastava New Member

Since my job is in web, I'm basically online all day at work, in addition to two or three hours at home. Even when I'm not on the web, I spend a good deal of time playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or watching Netflix. All online time is not the same. It's become too easy to demonize activities just because the activity sends a ping.

19. keymark

keymark New Member

If I'm not sleeping, praying, eating or going out, I'm definitely on the internet surfing. I spent most of my time on the internet using Reddit and YouTube. Other than those two sites, I'll always try to find some work to do online to earn some cash.

20. Karde

Karde New Member

I spend most of my days on night on the internet. I work at home and on the internet, so I am always on it. I also use it for fun and entertain. When I not working I am probably watching something entertaining or simple surfing for information for work or personal use. As a matter of fact I love being on the internet. I believe it is one of the greatest creation of all time and it just keeps evolving. I believe in the future more and more people will be spending more time on the internet.

I notice I have a lot in common with others on this forum in how we utilize the internet.