IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How Much Time You Spend on Internet?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by deepalta, Apr 19, 2015.

?

How Much Time You Spend on Internet?

1. Under 2 hours-day

1.9%
  2. 2-4 Hours

11.3%
  3. 4 + Hours

86.8%
  1. Aman Samaiya

Aman Samaiya New Member

I do use internet all day long. Internet is like a friend to me even if I am alone I cannot get bored because of internet. Mobiles today would be useless without internet. Most of the games,apps that you download today run on internet. I am very much addicted to internet.

People today spend most of their time on social sites and not living their real life.

2. YounesTaiaa

YounesTaiaa New Member

Most of the time because of the nature of work I have. I am either in the field for different training programmes or work on reports and handle emails. Then, I have many apps installed in my mobile that force me to be online. Moreover, I like to spend my time on forum for learning English and helping others.

3. MikeTheKnight

MikeTheKnight New Member

It depends on how much time I have. If I have all the time in the world, I spend all day on the computer. If I play a game, I tend to play a lot more. Basically, I need the internet for work as well so my state of life depends on how much I use the internet since my income depends on it.

I'd say, I literally can't live without the internet.

4. kamai

kamai New Member

I usually spend over four hours on the internet because my job requires the use of at least six hours on it. Aside from my job, it is one of my main sources of stress relieving entertainment. I literally can't live without using the internet frequently due to it being part of my income. When out and waiting for certain people or transportation, I tend to sit close to a location where WiFi can be reached and spend my time browsing the internet while I wait.

5. kalchakrag

kalchakrag New Member

Hi ! I am not always online . Yes ,it is true that I work from home , I am user of Mturk, Microworker and for that sake I remain online . But I enjoy to remain online when there is no work for me and I surf the net for various information which educates me on several topics . When I go out ,I remain online through my mobile . But I generally remain offline when I go for morning walk , jogging or when I practice yoga and when I sleep . That is my private life and I do not like to make it public .The more I remain away from harmful electronic radiations , I feel better .

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  6. Bruce

Bruce New Member

I'm retired and lead two lives. One life is when I leave my apartment into the world and the other life is when I return to my apartment and immediately turn on the internet until I go to sleep for the night. I use the internet for alternative news, podcasts, documentaries, foreign movies, music, online radio, emailing, contacting family, friends and live streaming sports.

7. Memelordjuli

Memelordjuli New Member

I am on the Internet constantly. From the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed, I am almost always using the internet in some way, shape, or form. I think I might be addicted!!

8. islamkhalid

islamkhalid New Member

more than 15 hours

9. naveengondi

naveengondi New Member

I spent lot of time online because iam an internet marketer.It is not possibel to me leave online when ever i have work even night i come to online and work for countless hours