IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How often do you listen to music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Fallarts

Fallarts New Member

How often do you listen to music?

I listen to music almost everyday. The frequency of how often I listen to music depends on my mood. When I am upset or frustrated, I listen to more music. When a song is stuck in my head, I usually replay the song again and again-despite my mood!

How about you guys?

Bossa, John Gibson and ChattyCatty like this.
  2. taylor0314

taylor0314 New Member

Hello,
    I honestly listen to music everyday. The first thing I do in the mornings after my alarm clock goes off would be turning on the radio to awake me, fully. Other than listening to it in the mornings, I listen to after school and basically all night until I go to sleep.

3. GOTrules

GOTrules New Member

I listen to music all the time. I really spend hours a day listening to albums I own or watching Youtube videos. I love that! I attend quite a lot of rock shows every year. Last one was a couple of weeks ago and I'm already looking forward to see bands I love in the next couple of weeks. It's more than just a hobby, it's a passion. I could talk about that all day long!

4. sasuke

sasuke New Member

Whenever I can. It's too silent without music for me.

Bossa likes this.
  5. AdrianeJerden

AdrianeJerden New Member

I love music since I was 10 years old. I love to listen all kind of music styles almost everyday on internet . Several times a week I find time to watch some video clips on youtube.com . My favorite musics genres are gospel , romantic and dance/electronic. Music helps me to relax and sometimes relief my depression. For me , music is a therapy.

6. N8zerdude

N8zerdude New Member

I think an easier question to answer would be "How often do you not listen to music?"

I mean, I basically listen to it as a second nature thing. While I'm at work, while in the car, while out for a run, while sitting in front of the computer browsing the Internet, whatever/whenever.

The only time I'm not listening to music is when I'm sleeping, but even then I can hear the tracks in my head just from listening to it too many times.

7. mike

mike New Member

I am also listening to music all the time, especially when I travel. It keeps me more relax and good mood. The song will depend on my mood, but most of the time I tend to listen to pop songs and rnb.

8. cupcake20

cupcake20 New Member

I don't think I can live in a place wherein music does not exist. Music is there to comfort us when we are feeling down, when we are suffering, when we need a friend or when we are feeling victorious and happy and more. I listen to music almost everyday especially when I am not doing anything at school or when I feel bored. I listen to rock, alternative, rnb, love songs and many more genres of music. If you want to listen to something more soulful then I suggest for you to listen to Christian songs. Christian songs are good for your soul and you can learn and feel positive things from it.

jesal likes this.
  9. yoyo88

yoyo88 New Member

Music is such a big part of my life ! Both of my parents are professional musicians in my family you will get kicked out for not being musicly inclined. My grandfather told me as a small child music can save your life. Being an adult now i understand music gives me the break I need from life .

10. Udon

Udon New Member

Every chance I get, always have my headphones with me.

11. ChattyCatty

ChattyCatty New Member

I used to listen to music quite a bit. I do love music and enjoy hearing it, but my last partner was obsessed with music, and had it blaring all the time, so now I tend to enjoy the quiet. My next door neighbor plays music I grew up listening to, so I often listen to his, instead of turning on the radio or other music here in the house. I listen to the radio in my vehicle, and occasionally here at home, but, even when I haven't heard the music in days, I find that I often have favorite tunes playing in my head.

12. Veronica M.

Veronica M. New Member

I literally listen to music all the time.. A bit of an exaggeration but it is almost true! The only time that I do not listen to music is when I'm sleeping. Other than that, I'm listening to something. If I'm home, I have YouTube going playing a playlist or whatever songs I feel like it. When I'm on the go, I bounce between the music on my phone, Pandora, and YouTube. It is a wonderful little world for me to immerse myself in, so I go there frequently.

13. vziglar

vziglar New Member

I listen to music daily. Soon as I wake up I turn on SiriusXM from my phone and get ready for work. Actually whenever I'm getting ready I'm always playing music. Every time I'm in the car I'm playing music. And whenever I'm working out. There isn't a day that goes by without me listening to music.

14. abbey

abbey Member

I don't just listen to music everyday, i listen almost every time of the day. Even when i am not listening on my pod or phone, there is this amazing playback in my mind that always keeps me engaged

15. rojuslap

rojuslap New Member

I listen to music quite often. Mostly on the bus rides, but sometimes I just put some music on while being at home.

16. hooper24

hooper24 New Member

I listen to music everyday. I listen to music while i am doing my homework or driving. Life would be boring without music

17. Christopher Johnson

Christopher Johnson New Member

I listen to music all day every day. I wake up with music in my head and I can never turn it off. I don't listen to the radio very much at all. I love Pandora and it's my only medium for listening to music. I also like to watch music videos on YouTube.

18. Briana White

Briana White New Member

Music is a huge part of my everyday life. I listen to music as much as I can throughout the day. It keeps me in a good place. A good mood. There are many songs that I can just listen to a repeat for a good part of the day.

19. ELMEC

ELMEC New Member

every day, in the shower, in the car, in college, in private moments, the music is my second oxygen.

20. Shane

Shane New Member

I listen to the music every night before I drift off to bed. Music has been my therapy when I am depressed and anxious. It really helps me to forget the various dilemma I was encountering that demands to vanish. The pain and rejection are tough to suppress like tattoo. Because of music, I've learned to come out from the shell that I was hiding for a long time. The music lyrics and its tone invigorate me to live life to the fullest and awakens that we only live once. Music has a lot of contribution not just to every individual, but also to our country.

Mr.Banks likes this.