IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to end armed conflicts?

Discussion in 'News' started by Gabbz95, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Gabbz95

Gabbz95 New Member

In your own opinion, what approaches should world governments employ when resolving armed conflicts especially in African and Arab states?

2. waelmanz

waelmanz New Member

We cannot evade conflict between individuals, groups and countries: it is a part of human nature. You can see conflict in the animal world though animals do not have political conflicts. I think we can prevent armed conflicts by changing the way of thinking of the politicians and peoples. The great powers after the Second World War changed their way of thinking: they are not ready to participate in a new world war. So, I think that the best solution is to prevent wars by changing the way of thinking of the politicians and peoples. Conflict that cannot be evaded should be at levels other than armed conflict.

lilmsmisses likes this.
  3. higming

higming New Member

Conflicts cannot be avoided, they can only be decreased. This can only be achieved when both sides are happy which is merely impossible in this world.

4. lilmsmisses

lilmsmisses New Member

This is soooooo true! Conflict is part of this human experience. My only point of differentiation with the above quote is that we can't prevent conflicts.