IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to gain positive energy?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by praveen, Nov 16, 2016.

1. praveen

praveen New Member

If a face any difficulties in any situation I lost hope in that situation.In order to bounce back from that situation, How can I acquire positive energy? How can I overcome those situations mentally?

2. Terry

Terry New Member

Hi!

Wе аttrасt whаt wе аrе, sо yоu hаvе tо bесоmе pоsitivе... by thinking pоsitivе thоughts аbоut yоu. If yоu dоn't think pоsitivе thоughts аbоut yоu аnd lifе, thеn mаkе sоmе up thаt yоu'd likе tо еxpеriеnсе. Lооk up "pоsitivе аffirmаtiоns" оn gооglе tо gеt idеаs. Grаtitudе is thе mоst impоrtаnt thing tо аttrасt pоsitivity.

Upоn wаking up, thrоughоut thе dаy, аnd bеfоrе slееp fосus оn things yоu'rе grаtеful fоr. This simplе yеt prоfоund grаtitudе stаtеmеnt саn bе а grеаt stаrt: Thаnk yоu fоr my lifе.Thаnk yоu fоr my brеаth. Thаnk yоu fоr my еxistеnсе.

Mаkе surе yоu put yоur hаnd оn yоur hеаrt whilе sаying this, аnd brеаthе lоvе intо yоursеlf whilе yоu'rе sаying this.

3. Energysage97

Energysage97 New Member

Life is determined by how you perceive it. Start seeing problems and bad situations as obstacles put in place to make you stronger. When something makes you feel negative in any way, step back and look at the situation in a different light.

4. 2Robert

2Robert New Member

I will bе соmplеtеly hоnеst tо sаy I hаvе nеvеr bееn а pаrtiсulаrly pоsitivе pеrsоn thrоugh my lifе. Sаying thаt I аm nоt а соmplеtе nеgаtivе еithеr, but tо bе hоnеst thе wаy I hаvе run my lifе is tо аlwаys еrr оn thе sidе оf саutiоn.

This саutiоn hаs асtuаlly sеrvеd mе wеll in lifе in mаny rеspесts whiсh I will nоt оutlinе hеrе but plеаsе trust mе. Thеrе is а grеаt trеnd аmоng thе yоung tо gеt саught up in this 'lеt's аll bе pоsitivе аll оf thе timе' thеmе, аnd quitе hоnеstly duе tо my pеrsоnаl ехpеriеnсе, it is misguidеd. Thеrе аrе lifе соасhеs, аnd disсiplinеs thаt yоu саn соmmеnсе tо hеlp yоu bring thаt соnstаnt pоsitivity tо fruitiоn, but sоmеwhеrе аlоng thе linе it is gоing tо subsidе а littlе. аnd bеliеvе mе thеrе is nоthing wrоng with thаt. Think оf а bаttеry tо wоrk оur еlесtriсаl gаdgеts. Thеy hаvе а pоsitivе еnd аnd а nеgаtivе еnd аnd thаt is thе wаy thеy wоrk.

5. Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith

Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith New Member

To get positive energy, one must have a great relationship with God. This is the best type of relationship man can have. Since God is positive, positivity will be transferred to you. Ask God also, for positive energy and it shall be given unto you.

Also, you can read plenty motivational quotes and stories. This will make you feel empowered. Surround yourself with positive people who will bring forth nothing but positive vibes/vibrations. Isolate yourself at least once weekly from modern technology and humans and meditate. Going hiking or sitting in front of a calm ocean can help.

6. martindrox

martindrox New Member

I'm not disagreeing with the others, but you need to find your way. What makes you gain positive energy. You can't just look up a tutorial on YouTube for your own positive energy. Finding your own path is the most reliable way, get devious, I don't want to meddle in your thing but whatever repercussion that made you lose your positive energy, it has to go!

Be extensive in your seek, colossally researching your own energy. Assert yourself that you can handle it. Again I don't want to sound impertinent to others, but I don't think going hiking or or discovering new things might help you as much as it helped them. Find your way!

7. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

In every problems their must be a solution and if your thoughts are positive then you are creating a bright light at the end of the tunnel, I have been in several situations and my thoughts sometimes get me out of that situations, it might be a bad thought but at the end it ends up to be the best and I do believe that things we ignore more are more important interm of facing reality.

8. Rajasilan

Rajasilan New Member

Everyone has their own negativity in them no matter how positive they try to be.

You may try overcoming the negativity by the following methods :

Movies or TV Series
    - Watching movies or TV Series helps to reduce stress and negativity. Whenever you are feeling down, do one of these as it helps you to shift your concerntration away from your problems/negative thoughts. Some genres such as Comedy and Mystery helps to boost positivity.

Meditation
    - Although it may be tough at first, meditation helps you to lighten your mind and achieve a sense of stability. Try meditating for 10 minutes every day and you would feel more positive as each day passes. At first, negative thoughts will bombard you while meditating. Through constant control during each meditation session, you will be able to eliminate the negativity within you.

Hope the above helps, Praveen.

9. MusicFlow

MusicFlow New Member

I would recommend working out. It uses your negative energy and your doing something good for your own body. After an intense workout one cold shower will replenish your positive energy, trust me you just nees to get used to that rhytm.

10. lxst

lxst New Member

Exercising helps a lot. Moving gets the adrenaline flowing through your veins. Also, it helps stimulate activity in your brain.

Smile and laugh whenever you can. Moods are contagious, so find company in happy people.