IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to make money on Facebook

Discussion in 'Business' started by Evelyn Mbeni Wambua, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Evelyn Mbeni Wambua

Evelyn Mbeni Wambua New Member

Facebook is not just a place for posting to get likes and comments. Many people are making money on it. So instead of spending hours scrolling through pictures and witty posts, you can use that time to make some extra money.

One of the easiest way to make money on Facebook is to sell your own products. You only need to take quality pictures of the products and post them on your personal page and other Facebook groups. Quote the price and give all the necessary information about the products , i.e cost date of delivery, sizes, manufacturer, date of expiry and mode of payment.

You can also become an affiliate marketer or a social media influencer. Here, you make posts about a company's products and get paid for it. You also earn some commission every time a person buys something through the the post or the link you provided. It's not hard, you only need to approach the companies where you frequently buy from and convince them to pay you to market their products.

Ever heard of people who got their dream jobs via Facebook? This social media site provides a perfect platform for job seekers to locate their potential employers. There's a job section in the menu bar on the left side of your page. Browse through the job postings and apply for the ones that you qualify for. You can also write a post about you looking for a job and share it on various groups and pages. Someone might just locate and hire you.

Tip:
    Always make your posts public and sharable. That way, everyone on Facebook can see them.

2. Ofonime Udo

Ofonime Udo New Member

I agree with you face-book is a good place to make money,am affiliate marketer I use face-book to advertise my product and service,I think that really worth my time compare to the normal way of using the plartform to socialized and catched funs,I do generate some quality traffic from face-book but it's tooks me alot of time to build a good number of fans database and freinds which I can show-case my ready service.
    Thou there are some links which you don't need to promote on face-book,sometime ago I use a url shortner service to shrink one of my product link and promote it on facebook but the link was rejected so I learnt alot of lesson from there.I think we need to read and abide by their policy before we start using the plartform.

3. G $-Money

G $-Money New Member

Many people use Facebook to promote their online course material. By posting free offers or doing Facebook Live people are building a great following of not only "Likes" but they are getting customers! Converting Likes into Sells can be a bit time consuming, but it could prove to be a great way to get free leads.

By sign up to groups that are specific to their offers, people are able to target their ideal potential customers which has the potential to increase their sells. With millions of people from around the world using Facebook everyday, there is an unending supply of prospects who will be happy to buy whatever you have to offer.