IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

I want them to love it

Discussion in 'Science' started by Nickesha Bailey, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Nickesha Bailey

Nickesha Bailey New Member

I want to see more youngster loving the Sciences. Participating in scientific inventions on them own, using those devices they love so much to try, try and solve problems. They are super smart and their minds can and will change the future. Science is the way forward and more of these young minds should come on-board and let us transform the world through this awesome discipline.

What say you?

Sammy Kalama likes this.
  2. Sammy Kalama

Sammy Kalama New Member

I agree with you Bailey, Young people have the power to change or rather shape our future. Despite these formidable obstacles, young researchers are the future of science. It’s not simply that in time they will develop into the next generation of experienced scientists. It is at this point in their careers, while they are young, that they are the drivers of change, rejecting conventional ideas and coming up with innovative ways of thinking. Young scientists are fearless, bringing new perspectives to old problems that often lead to unexpected and new ways forward.