IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

If you could act in a TV Series, which one would you choose?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by FergusMacLeod, Jun 16, 2017.

1. TheFW247

TheFW247 New Member

Doctor Who...it's been around since 1963 (on & off) with many characters to choose from. but, cannot decide as to which character right now.

2. Naomi

Naomi New Member

Riverdale or This is Us.

3. Julia Doner

Julia Doner New Member

I would have loved to be in Gossip Girl. The characters were always dressed so stylish and I would've enjoyed having such great clothes. Although there's lots of drama, their lives are always interesting and there's never a dull moment. The characters are always at parties and living such a lavish lifestyle that I would love to have! Lastly, I love all the characters and can relate to many of them.

4. Maiyo01

Maiyo01 New Member

I would definitely choose Game of Thrones.

This is the best series of all time hands down. The story is awesome, expertly portraying medieval realism. It takes on a battle over power in a special way, incorporating violence and love at the same time. The only role I would like to play would be Tyrion Lannister. He plays his character so well that I envy why I wasn't born in those times.

5. Asha Krishnakumar

Asha Krishnakumar New Member

This is such a hard question. I would either choose Friends or Pretty Little Liars, and both of those shows are so different. I love how all the characters in Friends are, well, friends. They are so close and their friendship dynamic is amazing. Also, they live in New York City, which is where I want to live, eventually. Pretty Little Liars is different from Friends, but the storyline is always interesting with the very many plot twists. Also, the characters have impeccable fashion. I wish there was an opportunity for me to raid their closet and wear something from the PLL closet because it's fashion goals.