IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

is bitcoin the future?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Morgan2290, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Morgan2290

Morgan2290 New Member

More and more I feel as if the government and banking systems are failing us completely.

With the threat of a global depression should I be considering moving to a decentralized platform like cryptocurrency?

2. silverkinguk

silverkinguk New Member

Bitcoin is a tried and tested decentralized platform.It is a legacy cryptocurrency,there are other decentralized platforms with their own tokens or coins that can be more efficient in terms of speed.

As the world is going into a global depression,it would be prudent to make use of cryptocurrencies as they are perceived as internet money and will hold their value over the longrun,even if the volatility is high.

I would also add that EOS is one the main contenders when it comes to programmable crypto market platforms and it at an early stage and would be worth looking into,it is more efficient that ethereum.

Other than cryptocurrencies,I would hold a small portion of money in precious metals such as gold and silver at around 10% of your holdings.

aubryWrites likes this.
  3. G $-Money

G $-Money New Member

I am beginning to hear more and more about bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrency in the US these days. But I must confess I know very little about how cryptocurrency works. That being said, I am still investing in bitcoins and I am seeing returns on my money already! Purchasing fractions of one bitcoin, which is now trading at over $40,000 per coin is making me quite a bit of coins!

Get it, "bitcoin is making me a bit of coins"!! Lol! On a serious note and to answer the question, yes I believe bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency is here to stay and is the future form of trading money. With the internet opening the world up, it is only a matter of time when a "world currency" will replace the US dollar.