IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is christianity real?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by daviels, Mar 24, 2018.

1. daviels

daviels New Member

I was a christian for a while not because i was a beliver but its because i was born in a christian family and by default i became a christian.
    My move to ditch christianity came when i thought of it and i could just not believe in it.
    See the church baptises a young baby and makes them christian and in my view the church is just recruiting people who cannot speak for themselves and this makes them christian since they have no decision making ability at the time and i feel like everyone should be put out there interact with all possible religions and chose the one you believe in.
    The other thing is that i think that Christianity rallies with the Jewish religion when the largest percentage of people in the bible like prophets,kings,warriors and even Jesus were actually jewish.

2. Ajah

Ajah New Member

I don't believe in Christianity for the simple fact that how can you be sure. Yes I know it's all based on "faith" however, I cannot bring myself to believe in something that there is really no explained proof of. I mean physical undeniable proof. Or the simple fact that we are going based off of a book that "someone" wrote. That isn't enough for me because books lie just as well as people.