IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is education important in your life?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Sadeeq, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Sadeeq

Sadeeq New Member

Yes, education is very important in my life.

All the achievement that I have in my life is through education.

2. First0perfection

First0perfection New Member

Of course, education has a great influence in our life. There is no comparison of it. The more we educate ourselves, the more we enjoy our lives. Education brings the light of knowledge. In many regions of the world, People are deprived of many advantages due to lack of proper education.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  3. Santra

Santra New Member

Education is very important in our life.Lack of education causes ignorance.Every child should receive basic education.It causes awareness and is a major tool for making our planet a peaceful one.It strengthens the economy and improves relations.It busts many myths and misconceptions.It has helped in increasing the quality of our lives.Educstion is a necessity.

4. Delmierose

Delmierose New Member

Education is always have been important in our life. If we are not educated we are illiterate and we will don't have a successful career. It is not our brain that is being educated but also our attitude our morale for being a human and how to be a good citizen in our country. Education is our key for our future, without it we are like a soft drink without brand that no one will buy it is like we are useless in our country as a citizen we have no identity because ignorance will take over. Education is important as you grow you will not stop learning new things.

5. zezo

zezo New Member

Of course, education is very important in any one live som of use more than others if you wont to be sure loke to the third-world country, and see how much they are struggling to get educated to a chef som thing in they live.

if we rely feal they suffer you will know how much we are placing to get educated

6. katiemae

katiemae New Member

Education is important up to a certain point. I think there is information that we all need to know, and then after K-12, there is information we need to learn to earn a degree for a certain job. Education can be the main influence in a person's success.

But, after college, that is where education for many people stops. Humans got to where they are today because they keep learning and progressing. I think that as we as a human race learn more, we as individuals should too. So, while education is important, I think we forget to emphasize why, which is that learning makes us better.

7. MCHARLEY

MCHARLEY New Member

Yes, I do believe that education is important in life because without it, one cannot get far. We, the people, begin school at the age of five to recieve education and from then on we continue to process more information, be educated, and make something out of our lives.