IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is human character an art?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Richard, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Richard

Richard New Member

As to my observations, art is anything and everything even human personalities. Every human character is always subjected to scrutiny. Our reactions,judgements and conclusions we make says alot about our souls. Hypocritical or not. Gamble in gamble out. Everyone has their unique walking style,preference and taste that says alot about them. When put to test to express their inner feels and self,thats when art is displayed. Hard to trace & differently understood.

Someones' appearance expresses hidden emotions & can only be revealed by how we dress or make up we wear. Thats the art. Some expression may be blank or have a meaning. Do you agree with me that our character and behaviour is an art?

2. lbwran

lbwran New Member

It can definitely be art. You can especially see this when someone has to compose themselves for certain company - their entire character does change, and they are painting every stroke. For humans to recognize they have the ability to change something - even themselves - to show the world what they want them to see, is Art.

3. Jsteph

Jsteph New Member

Human characters and their lifestyles is a work of art, the man all drunk at the bar, throwing up all over might be a muse to an artist. The type of way we humans behave and do things, is being distinguished from others because of a way of adding something an art when someone is being described.

I remember seeing this drunk relative of mine, he had said so many hurtful words out of that state, the funniest part is that there was no day he was sober. I put that into what k loved doing writing, I painted that old scene again but this time with words, this was when I discovered the arts the human soul and nature possess.