IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

is it necessary for people to school?

Discussion in 'Education' started by ekt, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ekt

ekt New Member

People in our society said that education is the key to success but there also many people who did not go to school and they are very successful in life than those who went to school.

2. First0perfection

First0perfection New Member

School or education institution regards as the place to achieve knowledge. It creates environment of learnings and encourages students to achieve knowledge for better future.

Only school is not necessary to be successful in life. We find so many examples of people who are successful in their platform inspire of being not receiving knowledge from schools or educational institutions. It proves that to achieve success , self-confidself and willingness to learn something is more important.

3. sumon sorwar

sumon sorwar New Member

well said brother

4. Mihare

Mihare New Member

Yes, it is very necessary for people to go to school. Because in school, you will learn the basics like reading, writing, speaking. Imagine a world without schools, do you really think our parents would teach us everything they learned? Do you think that once you have your own children, you would teach them everything you learned? You probably can but I don't think many of us will do that. That's why schools and teachers is a necessity.

But when it comes to being successful, it really just depends on the person. What does being successful even mean? Can you really call someone successful just because they're rich?

5. gioia.zema

gioia.zema New Member

School is crucial for people: during school years, children acquire a general culture, learn to confront and relate with others.

I would focus on the acquisition of culture that is going to die in recent decades. The reason? Simple, it's not taken into consideration to read a book by Dostoevskij (for example) when it is clearly easier to saturate the brain with garbage that could be found on TV. If there weren't school there wouldn't be that minimum of appreciation of the culture itself.

6. decemberry

decemberry New Member

I would agree that a lot of successful people in the world have been where they are today without finishing a degree. But this is because they already have the wisdom, talent, abilities and attitude coupled with determination and hard work that place them on the top. This would only fit well if one is in the entrepreneurial field, he work hard to create a name for himself through investing with his own capital and building an empire with his blood and toils.

Sadly, this is not the case in the employees-ship world for most sectors. To land a white collar job and climb the ladder, one must qualify for the position. Almost all jobs requires formal schooling, and some even requires us to pass certain national examinations in order to get in. So that being said, it is necessary for most of us to finish studies if we want to choose this path. But then again, If we are brave enough to ditch school, then we must strive harder to build our path to success.

7. hafsa--123

hafsa--123 New Member

Yes! It is necessary for the people to go school. I have also seen successful people in life without schooling. But school teaches us the method to behave our surroundings. It is said that: knowledge comes from books but intellect is gained by experience. One can achieve experience by practising in a specific skill. And based on that experience he/she can be successful. But for the knowledge it is menedatory to go school.

We not only gain knowlede but it also helps to groom our personality. One looks matured by schooling. Regretfully, the people with shibboleth consider it an unnecesssary activity.

8. Ahmad Junaid Tariq

Ahmad Junaid Tariq New Member

It is necessary for people to go school. School is basic place where learning phase starts. After basic learning one can easily progress in life. In contrary there are people, successful people who ain't went to school. Everyone has his own mind and learning. Some people have great will power and a good grip over various subjects. But all they need is someone say a teacher who can show them a proper way so that they can put their energies and hardwork on the right path. This help can be provided to youngsters at any place But I must say that first place for this successful journey must begin by going to school. Afterwards they can improve learning and progress in any walk of life they wish for.

hafsa--123 likes this.
  9. Jacquez Sparroe

Jacquez Sparroe New Member

The normal trend of our society today is that from three years old, a child could be sent to a nursery, complete pre-school, elementary, junior and senior high school, and college. It's a long and winding educational road out there and this only happens in a place we call school.

For me, it is necessary to go to school to learn the fundamentals, like reading, writing, counting, and all those life skills we need to become functional and productive individuals. Yes, we have to go to school to formally learn all that. But if you want to be successful in life, going to school is not all there is.

10. ELKANA KIPKOECH

ELKANA KIPKOECH New Member

In most cases people in our society tends to think it is necessary and important to go to school.But in most cases not all people have the interest to pursue education and have to look for other means to succeed in life.Some go for there talents and end up being successful.

11. jessicar1228

jessicar1228 New Member

There are many ways to be successful in life and some of them you don't need to go to school for. Many teens are already making businesses and getting online jobs. If someone who isn't even finished with school can own a business or get a online job than basically anyone can. To answer the question you should probably go to school but you're success matters upon you.

12. bourehim

bourehim New Member

Schools are necessary and always will be, the only alternative is homeschooling which is not possible for anybody. If I had children I wouldn't send them to school, because the educational system is broken all over the world.
    We have different personality treats, and some of us may find it hard to be confined between four walls being told what to do, what's wrong what's right. I sure couldn't do it.

13. Kenneth Sweezy

Kenneth Sweezy New Member

Some schooling, mainly elementary, middle, and high school, should be required. In these environments, people are taught to read, write, do basic math, and arguably most important, social interaction. However, college isn't necessarily required to be successful. There are many people who never go to college and still end up becoming wildly successful in their field. But it is important to realize that most people will not be able to be as successful as the people who managed to not go to college. Most of the time the people who didn't go to college were either already very smart or got lucky. The chances of having either, or both, of those, is very low. So I would suggest that everyone goes to college.

14. gemna117_crazyforchloe

gemna117_crazyforchloe New Member

If it's an option, going to school is better than not going. Although high school is usually where the dropping out happens. Not everyone necessarily goes onto college immediately after graduating. They may have plans for something they'd rather do. I've seen so many grown adults who don't know proper spelling and grammar. I've seen so many people who really aren't that smart. I've also seen people who are smart but lacked the motivation to be a good student.

15. oreqa

oreqa New Member

School is necessary for people because they need to learn someting about culture and how to write and speak properly. Besides in school we make friends and thats really important!