IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is the Anne Pro 2 worth it?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Israel Salvador, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Israel Salvador

Israel Salvador New Member

I've been eyeing this 60% mechanical keyboard for a month, and I'm impressed. The software is amazing, as well as the key assignments for RGB profiles, but for the price of a USD100+, it is really worth it? I'm relatively new to the mechanical keyboard world, so I would appreciate some pros and cons, or other products that aren't as expensive. Throw in recommendations for a good wireless mouse, too.

2. Lighta

Lighta New Member

Had mine for just under 3 weeks (god that was quick) and I honestly love it. The PBT caps feel very high quality and nice, the white finish looks amazing. The additional keycaps also feel very nice and are a nice addition (along with the wire keycap puller). The gateron red switches feel alot better than Mx reds that ive tried, theyre extremely smooth and clean, love the feel. The overall build quality of the board is very nice and solid. My only gripe is that the USB-C cable is red (for some wierd reason?) but I have no other complaints.

3. Zeus

Zeus New Member

The Anne Pro 2 keyboard is worth it if you want a 60% mechanical keyboard, but I can tell you from personal experience that 60% mechanical keyboards make life HARD. Without designated arrow keys, it's a struggle to do almost anything. Make a mistype and want to go back? You have to use the mouse. Want to skip 5 seconds in a youtube video? You either have to use the mouse or just deal with using J and L, which results in you skipping a lot of details in the video. Personally, I would just pay the few extra dollars to get a 65% or tenkeyless keyboard.