IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

job opportunities

Discussion in 'News' started by suleman, Aug 22, 2017.

1. suleman

suleman New Member

Does technology help to create jobs opportunity?

Attached Files:

2. Richauthor

Richauthor New Member

The answer to that question is definitely a yes, one can't write off the high magnitude of job opportunities that technology has opened to mankind.
    Presently i see it as a big boaster and key solution to solving most unemployment challenges.

3. Rebekah Smith

Rebekah Smith New Member

I believe that technology both creates and eliminates jobs. As automation increases, the need for human capital is significantly reduced. Computers and robots are doing many of the jobs individuals did in the past. This is both good and bad. For example, some of the more dangerous or labor-intensive jobs have become automated, which may result in reduced injuries and deaths on the job. In addition, smaller tasks that used to take a significant amount of time, such as calculations, are now done automatically, freeing employees and businesses to focus on more vital tasks.

Technology has increased technology-development, use, and support jobs. Technology frees individuals to work from anywhere, and companies are able to operate in multiple locations and hire individuals all over the world. However, we have become more sedentary, sitting at desks to complete our work, which can cause health issues. As any other form of progress, there will be winners and losers as technology becomes more prevalent.

4. saha106

saha106 New Member

Technology does and does not. It is typical for persons to say technology makes human resource redundant. However, in many cases although technology comes about some form of manual labor is necessary in operating machinery.

5. ichipink

ichipink New Member

I think technology has its ups and downs for job hunters. Since technology helps create more jobs for skilled individuals, it creates opportunities for call centers or online income earners. On the other hand, technology can also reduce job openings for labor workers. Farms & factories replaced men with machines for speed in production. So I think technology can be beneficial, but it is also a threat to job opportunities.