IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Last song that got stuck in your head?

Discussion in 'Music' started by lion, Apr 23, 2015.

1. lion

lion New Member

Songs that just go on and on, my friend... (A reference to The Song That Doesn't End, from Lamb Chop's Play Along.)

Everybody gets songs stuck in their head from time to time, well at least, the majority of people I've spoke to. They're often called earworms (a term that makes me cringe every time I think about it, by the way.) Songs that are so catchy they get stuck in your head, whether you like them or not. It's especially bad when you don't even like the song. Like, "Friday" was that way with me - Annoying song, and yet, the tune just kept playing on loop in my brain, every Friday, for weeks.

The most recent song that's gotten stuck in my head is the awesome "Stronger Than You" song from Steven Universe. So catchy.

Cynthia likes this.
  2. dwt

dwt New Member

The song that most recently got stuck in my head was "Faded" by Mariah Carey. It was the most annoying thing ever. The song is great - her vocals are amazing and the production is perfection - but it stayed in my head for a couple days. I have to admit I did it to myself. Some songs you shouldn't put on repeat 10 times!

Cynthia likes this.
  3. Cynthia

Cynthia Member

Superheroes by The Script has been in my head and on my lips, I need a break already.

4. LAMZY

LAMZY New Member

Tracy Chapman-FAST CAR, If you can listen to this guy honestly has got talent, sometimes sounds like a lady..i cant wait to see SAM SMITH & TRACY CHAPMAN singing together LoL..

5. SuperBlessy

SuperBlessy New Member

The song of Newsboys entitled "God's not Dead" keeps on playing in my head. It's a song telling God is alive to those who think God do not exist and God is dead. It's a song that can enrich your faith. I love this song because aside from the lyrics proclaiming God is alive, the music is some sort of rock.

6. Akoria

Akoria New Member

The last song that got stuck in my head was "Drunk in love" by Young Money rapper: Lil Wayne and the beautiful Christina Milian. That song had real powerful lyrics and the lyrics blew my mind. I have been listening to that song day and night everyday for the past one week. If you love rap, you should totally listen to it.

7. saramsh

saramsh New Member

I listen couple of songs a day when i get bored,, just to make myself feel better and calmed, i prefer listening songs..
    My habit is like, when i listen to a particular song and if i like that, i continuously listen to it for about 1 week..
    I am a pop music fan, so last time i heard All that matters by Justin Bieber.. I liked that a lot.. Its on my head even now also...

8. damsocial

damsocial New Member

The last song that got stock in my head, it's See you Again, from Wiz Kalifa feat Charlie puth, it's a great memorial song i can't stop listening, it's just that i feel it really deep, i think they did an awesome work on that song

9. April mccaskill

April mccaskill New Member

I don't know the title, but the one with Bruno mars that says uptown funk gone give it to ya. I only hear that part maybe iI should listen to it I like to know what the lyrics are to any song I hear.

10. Lee Ann

Lee Ann New Member

Well not sure if anyone hear has heard of Salad Finger's. Interesting cartoon made in 10 episodes by David Firth. This song pops up a lot "Beware Of The Friendly Stranger". I don't know what it is about it but I can't stop listening to it, its just a piano piece.

11. lizzips

lizzips New Member

The most recent song that's been stuck in my head is "Ayo" by Chris Brown and Tyga. The video is amazing on youtube.com. It's melody gets stuck in my head everyday and I sing it alot. It's had over 43 million hits on YouTube.com and growing. I am not even tired of it because it has alot of hooks. The city scene in the video with the lamborghinis is the most popular scene so check it out. It's a great rap song.

12. Braids

Braids New Member

Today is "The path" by Apocalyptica.
    A few days ago was "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift ( listened in the radio in the morning and got stuck almost all day ).
    2 totally diferent types of music :p

13. pixie

pixie New Member

The last song stuck in my head is this one here, actually they are two.

I really don't know why I love these two songs, I guess the beats to the songs do get me in someway. I might be in a public means of transport and when either of the two songs are on airplay, I'll just start bobbing my head up and down to the beat, music is quite powerful....don't you think?

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  14. chas7400

chas7400 New Member

The last song that was stuck in my head was Katy Perry's "Roar".

15. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Tove Lo - Talking body xD

16. Mercurry22

Mercurry22 New Member

The song that I currently have stuck in my head is Aviation High by Semi Precious Weapons. I'm a big fan of them, but this isn't exactly the type of song that I would usually consider a favorite. However, it has grown on me since I first heard it, and it is constantly in my head. It is just one of those songs, I guess.

17. panzerhacker

panzerhacker New Member

Breaker 1 by Interpol off their new album named "El Pintor." It's very catchy and the lyrics are brilliant. Interpol in general are a truly excellent band and I recommend them to everyone. There are few bands I recommend to everyone, and Interpol is one of them. When I first heard it though, I didn't hugely like it but now it's by far my favorite song off the album.

18. mairj23

mairj23 New Member

The last song that got stuck in my head was Tupac's Thug Mansion. It's the original version with the added free style verse. His music was so inspirational and full of passion. The Greatest of All Time in my opinion.

19. clickittt

clickittt New Member

For a few weeks I was super obsessed with Vance Joy's Riptide. It's such a cool song. Great lyrics and superb rhythm. I listened to it so much that I became utterly sick of it. I'll probably find a new song to become addicted to pretty soon. I always go through phases of obsession and boredom with the music I find.

20. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji New Member

The last song that got stuck into my head w as Nsync's "just got paid" song. Every friday, without fail this song comes onto my spotify play list and I end up listening to this song for about 5 or even 10 times. So I am just going to make it my friday song, or listen to it anytime I get "paid". :D