IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Last song that got stuck in your head?

Discussion in 'Music' started by lion, Apr 23, 2015.

1. clickittt

clickittt New Member

That's so funny! I remember that song all too well from my childhood. My friends and I would listen to the entire N'Sync album and on this song we had this funny dance. My friends and I had so much fun to this album. We each had our N'Sync "boyfriend". Mine? That crazy Lance Bass, of course. Nowadays he's into guys so obviously it didn't work out, but I still have my ten-year-old memories!

2. Sakitha Navod

Sakitha Navod New Member

The last song that got stuck in my head was Pharrell Williams "Happy". Every time when I listen to that song, it actually makes me happy[​IMG]. I usually start my day by listening to that song 3 or 4 times; I think I'm in love with it. This song's music video is also fun to watch because I really like to watch people dances with cool different styles. Even now it's playing in my head!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  3. AdriEvans

AdriEvans New Member

I've been listening to Cardi B a lot recently, and her song "Bodak Yellow" has been playing on repeat in my head, which I don't really mind, it's a great song!