IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Learning JAVA The Easy way.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Germain MUHIRWA, May 29, 2015.

1. Germain MUHIRWA

Germain MUHIRWA New Member

There must be something wrong with some teachers that teach JAVA, because whenever I meet folks who took Java course most of them do not want to spend their time coding Java because they think it is tough. I was thinking that I was alone. So then, this made me think why so? I approached one guy who understands Java coding quiet well and he was coding as simple as in HTML and then I asked myself, if I can guide codes to perform my actions in HTML or any other languages why not in Java? of course you can refer to Classes and anything you wanna in Java and still make things work, but this is not what I want. I want somebody who can guide so many of us how to code from scratch in Java so that the language can be written as simple as writing ENGLISH.

2. kylerlittle

kylerlittle New Member

I think you're right on this matter. I've learnt Java in about 2 years and I've mastered a lot of the syntax in Java because I took a few courses like Java Advanced Programming or Algorithms that are especially implemented in Java itself. I think it's a bit difficult to start off with but the best thing you can do is practice, without practice it would be a bit difficult to achieve the goal. I had to practice a lot in order to remember the syntax and a few features of Java well enough.

Germain MUHIRWA likes this.