IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Let's talk about Youtube.

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by Sammy Kalama, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Sammy Kalama

Sammy Kalama New Member

What are the type of videos you like viewing when you visit Youtube? I love music videos

2. Diane Borg

Diane Borg New Member

I love to see crafts videos most, I love to see how much creative people can be.

3. dreamhacker

dreamhacker New Member

I don't enjoy watching speedart, but I think the fact that everyone who posts those videos has the talent and a platform to showcase it is amazing. Also, they're super brave for putting their art out there for people to criticize at their will.

4. xanthippe

xanthippe New Member

I have so many types of videos that I like to watch on Youtube. Sometimes, I watch videos to support my friends or favorite musicians. I watch music videos and interviews. I like watching Genius because it goes in-depth with my favorite songs.

I also like to watch educational videos from Vox and Ted-Ed. I enjoy learning new information about the history of the U.S or human biology. Ted-Ed animations are super cute and it keeps me engaged with the video.

5. Allain Zenith Sabandal

Allain Zenith Sabandal New Member

I love YouTube. I enjoy many types of videos but I really love to watch videos about online careers and entrepreneurship. I also love to watch videos about conspiracy theories and mysteries. Singing is one of my hobbies and I want to express myself through it which is why I made my own YouTube channel!

6. Wolfgirl

Wolfgirl New Member

I've recently gotten into let's play videos by Dan Floyd of PlayFrame. I love his sense of humour and the balance he strikes between informative animation content and goofy commentary, particularly on his Kingdom Hearts series playthrough.

Outside of that, though, I tend to watch vloggers most of the time. I got into Youtube in a major way in 2007, getting into the Vlogbrothers and the Nerdfighter community, and have since become a fan of beauty and education channels.

7. gemna117_crazyforchloe

gemna117_crazyforchloe New Member

I love gaming videos. I'm into 3d modeling and like watching tutorials and time lapses too.