IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

love,money,sex which is more important in relationship and why??

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ahtishamzx, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Jaylah

Jaylah New Member

It depends on what type of love. A lot of the time love to most people is really just a connection. Love should never hurt. Love is not conditional. I believe they are all equally important. I'm stumped and can't choose. Given the right situation; they are all each others fuel. All three keep each other going. Would you rather be in love or starving? If you're too cold on the street would you even let your significant other love you? If you love someone a lot and circumstances allow would you want to procreate with them or make them feel good physically? Would you rather be relieved sexually or pay your car note so you can get to work? What if it was a job you "loved"? It can go on and on. Love is so complex. Love may be the most important after all though so long as its real love and we have money, food, and tequila.

2. Pady

Pady New Member

I think all is important. Love, Money and Sex is all part of our life. We can't run away from any of these things. We can give a break but can't be avoided until it's transformation. But there is one thing all they should have in their proportion. One thing is to be remembered that it is part of life, it is not a life. Life is more than these thing.

3. Suraj Priyank

Suraj Priyank New Member

Communication, communication is key in relationships.

When you both are on the same page all the time. You will either make it work out and have a wonderful time or you will know (due to transparency that it won't workout)