IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Maleficent (2014) : Is it worth watching?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by harleyquinn@912017, Feb 7, 2019.

?

Did you love this movie?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. harleyquinn@912017

harleyquinn@912017 New Member

Who doesn't know sleeping beauty? Well, I grew up with many classic Disney stories with a princess being ruined by some envious witch and do bad stuffs to the protagonists. Then suddenly a handsome prince will come somewhere far away and unfortunately being lost in the forest and saw this beautiful princess then they fall in love with each other. Then the prince will save her from the evil witch then they will live happily after.But, this movie change my perspective to the Maleficent.
    The Maleficent is a movie in 2014 directed by Robert Stromberg. The story starts showing how Maleficent grew up the strongest fairy the and fall in love with the ambitious farm boy Stefan (father of Aurora) who wants to be the king and live in the castle. Maleficent thought he loves her truly but Stefan will do everything just to reach his dream. Even if it means hurting Maleficent. I was crying the whole time the story goes awful for Maleficent. I realized that there is no other true love than a love of a mother to her child.If you still didn't watch it, go buy DVD's and watch it with your family. For me, it is good to watch, especially for teenagers who doesn't their parents. Who's with me?

2. Daniella

Daniella New Member

Yes!
    It's not the best movie I've seen but it's not that bad actually and it's kind of nice to have the villian play the main character even if they probably changed the story a bit to get it to be more likeable. Because if she'd be totally bad we probably wouldn't vote for her in the end which is kind of what the movie wants us to.