IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Manchester United In Crisis.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Glory19, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Glory19

Glory19 New Member

There is a crisis of sorts at Manchester United. The current team’s performance is way below the expectations of the fans and the club’s hierarchy. Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s job is not very secure.
    The team's former players are becoming increasingly vocal about the sad state of affairs. It is not clear whether the owners of the club are willing to spend more money on new players.
    Do you think that Solskjær will be able to keep his job?

2. theforumguy

theforumguy New Member

I do not think Solskjaer will be able to keep his job.

While his legendary status at Old Trafford will secure him a little more patience from the fans, the Manchester United board has sacked world-class managers in the past. Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho were both relieved of their duties following bad runs of form.

The Red Devils spent a lot of money last season, but their performances have been sub-par. Unless the Norwegian manager can drastically improve results following the restart of the Premier League, I do not think his future lies in Manchester.

3. Azai87

Azai87 New Member

Yes, I think Manchester United is going to be out in the wildness for some time now. I think for the next decade or two like what happened to Liverpool after the 1980's. I also think that United's owners don't help the situation. There need to be huge and I mean huge re structuring at Manchester United to challenge for titles again.