IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Minecraft Making A Comeback

Discussion in 'Games' started by kendyll cummings, Jun 7, 2019.

1. kendyll cummings

kendyll cummings New Member

okay you guys are crazy if you think Minecraft is dying look at the number of downloads, apex and fortnite could neverrrrrrr

Diane Borg likes this.
  2. Diane Borg

Diane Borg New Member

I think Minecraft is a great game. A player who is adventurous can play it in survival mode or do pvps, while a creative player can build beautiful buildings.

3. Sentra

Sentra New Member

Minecraft most definitely is making a comeback. I remember playing the game for many hours years ago. Minecraft's success can be attributed to a bunch of things in my opinion. The blocks are the most important though. By making it so simplistic graphically yet so complex mechanics-wise, Minecraft can be played by almost anyone with an electronic device and a will to play. Yet the complexity and freedom it gives allows for many different game modes, meaning there is something for everyone. When my friends want to get off of the survival world we are playing, we can get on a server like Hypixel and play a mini-game. That's the beauty of it.

4. speed007

speed007 New Member

Minecraft plays more people now than 2011, 2015, etc. Am I the only person who see this? Like pubg, fortnite be ready for minecraft come back.