IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Mobile phones are addictive?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by veronicah, Dec 12, 2018.

1. veronicah

veronicah New Member

People have been arguing if a mobile phone can be additive or not.To me he answer is a YES.I was walking recently and it was raining.I had an umbrella on one hand and my phone on my second.It was getting dark and he road I was walking on had pot holes which were full of dirty water.There was this attractive post on Facebook that I couldn't wait to read.I was taking a glimpse of where I was stepping while more time was on the post.I couldn't concentrate anymore on my strides and the worst happened.I Stepped on a pothole full of water and the shock made me fall down and had my phone swimming in water and m clothes muddy.All because of using a phone while walking,
    I know many have their stories emanating from mobile phone addiction lets share guys.

2. TaguroPart3

TaguroPart3 New Member

I'm pretty addicted to smartphones too. My parents and relatives even tells me to put down my phone whenever we are eating. I do pretty much every stuff on my phone such as chatting with a friend, creating documents that I need to submit, and the most I am addicted to, gaming. I am not just addicted to the smartphone itself, I am also usually wearing earphones that gets people annoyed most of the time. I can't blame myself for using my mobile phone too much, but it is the only way I could get myself entertained.