IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Most anticipated 2019 movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by rhythm87, Jan 12, 2019.

1. rhythm87

rhythm87 New Member

What is your most anticipated movie this year?

My most anticipated movie is Avengers End game. I have been watching and following their journey since the first Iron Man movie. I love their creativity and execution of Marvel universe. They placed the heroes in different movies, build and develop their characters individually, and then connect the stories and put them all together in Avengers. Aside from the story line, I also love the casts as it suits the characters they are playing.

2. Daniella

Daniella New Member

I got to say there are a few coming this year Star Wars 9 for example. Also Avengers End game and Captain Marvel. Then there will probably be a lot more ones on the way. How to Train your Dragon 3 is another one that is great (already saw it).

Downton Abbey the movie for people who saw that show including me of course.

3. gobbledygook

gobbledygook New Member

Of course it's got to be the Avengers: End Game. I love Marvel so I'm really looking forward to this. I'm curious to know how the ending would be like. I honestly didn't expect the ending of the last film, My brother watched this the day it was released and good thing he didn't give any spoilers. Sure, I knew someone would die in the end. I thought it was Iron Man at first. Imagine my surprise when I saw half of the Avengers died. It really took me by surprise. I was in shock even after the movie has ended.

There's been a spoiler going on that Ant Man would do something about the deaths. I just hope all who died would come back. I don't know how my heart would take it if they don't.

4. Tobby

Tobby New Member

It's got to be Avengers End game.