IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Music Is Like.........

Discussion in 'Music' started by Abdullah91, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Abdullah91

Abdullah91 New Member

For me music is like peace. when i was not busy i always listen to music. because its give peace to my mind. so the answer is i always like to listen to music Thanks.

2. Ciera Ahlman

Ciera Ahlman New Member

Music is like the soundtrack to every good and bad time we will ever experience. Eventually it becomes are soundtrack. Music is what makes this whole thing we call life less painful.
    Music produce's a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without. It washes away from the soul the dust of every day life. Music is said to be the speech of angels.

3. jayjaydimson

jayjaydimson New Member

Music is like my life, I can't imagine the world without music. Because music can change your mood, it can make you happy or sad, it also gives relaxation in your mind, that's why listening to a loud music is advisable. And listening to music can make you feel productive like you will not think on the job that you are doing because you are focusing on the song that you are singing.

4. Keithmuchina

Keithmuchina New Member

Music is life when am heartbroken it carry away my tears ...its just life

5. Ezia

Ezia New Member

Girl bye deadass hate yall

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  6. Hafeez Ullah

Hafeez Ullah New Member

In my view music is like a time machine. Some songs take us to a place we have been, while some songs take us to a place we wish we were. Some songs make memories come alive while other songs make us dream more and more. Music is not only about dancing, it is about living,, and music can make us live the then, the now and the to be.

Some music is good for falling asleep to, and some makes you feel like you're already out. If you're in the right state of mind, there are the kinds of songs that take you on an out-of-body journey and make you feel like you're dreaming. It's an entrancing experience, unless you're constantly dreaming about being chased or your teeth falling out.