IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

My favourites computer and phone games.

Discussion in 'Games' started by ekt, Mar 28, 2019.

1. ekt

ekt New Member

When I am free from my daily work I normally play games on my computer or my phone with my friends and my family members who likes to play computer games especially my cousins Jacob and East who are twins.
    My favourites games are Fifa games,Need for Speed and puzzle games.
    What is your favourites games?

2. Nox

Nox New Member

Looks like you and I have some favourites in common. Need for Speed used to be my most favourite game growing up, over time I've grown to love puzzle games more and more. Puzzle games are both frustrating and exciting, they can transform your morning commute to work. I always find puzzle games help me take my mind off some of the tasks I'm anxious about leading into the day. Even after a long day at the office or even in between study sessions, I find puzzle games are great way to relax.

That being said, also like sports games and RPG shooter games they provide me with quite a cathartic release when I'm feeling extremely stressed. Games are cheaper than alcohol, so I think this works really well for me.;)

3. farhan ashraf

farhan ashraf New Member

My favorite games for pc is the call of duty series and just cause.
    I love these games as they have lots of maps to play with great features.
    These games are open world adventure games with high graphics and good storylines.
    Generally, I don't play mobile games because I don't have a mobile phone.

4. Mihare

Mihare New Member

My favorite games in PC is League of Legends and Rohan while in mobile I enjoy playing Soul Knight a lot. Though they're all in the different genres, they have something in common which I really really like when playing games. That common thing is I can play them over and over again, and for that to work out, the game shouldn't be boring and shouldn't be repetitive.