IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Near Death Experiences

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by acoloradogirl, Jun 10, 2015.

1. acoloradogirl

acoloradogirl New Member

Thousands upon thousands of people have what is known as the Near Death Experience (NDE). This is where a person dies for one reason or another and then is brought back through resuscitation or just spontaneously. Many of these people have come back to talk about the experience they had while clinically dead.

The experiences have some very common characteristics such as seeing a bright light and travelling towards it, feeling an overwhelming feeling of love and acceptance, seeing deceased friends and relatives and having life reviews.

I have been studying these experiences personally for many years now and would love to hear from anyone who has had one and their story.

KenBrace likes this.
  2. Judy Mae

Judy Mae New Member

I find it quite hilarious when other people talk about near-death experiences and the source of that story was not credible or just want to make up a story. When our body dies, every function in our physical body shuts down so you will definitely see total darkness. For example, when you shut down a live electricity then you will see total darkness or motionless environment. I believe that we should not depend in such stories and wait for the time when we personally experience it to know what is really true.

3. nailah783

nailah783 New Member

People have always wanted to know what happens after this life. We all have our beliefs on the subject, but only a few have lived to tell what happened to them. I really feel like your experience will not be the same as my experience. I think that when we die, it will be something very personal for us. I can't say if these stories are true or not, but I can say that they believe in it, and I wouldn't want to take away anybody else's beliefs.