IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

New PTC, started 22/06/2015, join fast boys!

Discussion in 'Business' started by bluegreen, Jun 23, 2015.

1. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hello boys, yesterday Antsavings started! From what I read, this is a PTC with good perspective and the new Admin of MTV (in case you dont know is My Traffic Value one of the best and trusted sites to invest money). I dont have any payment proofs yet of course, it started yesterday. But I already read a lot of opinions over several forums and this is going to be a good PTC. Join here: http://www.antsavings.net/?ref=bluegreen , and start earning!

2. Ronetta Matthias

Ronetta Matthias New Member

I appreciate your post bluegreen, but I'm tired of ptc sites offering so little money, for this site you earn 0.02 the most, which you hardly get! Can you tell me whats different about this site compared to other ptc sites, because I'm on seven reputable ptc sites that presented alot of opportunities one could have but most aren't available to my country 'Guyana' and the opportunities I do have takes weeks to earn a couple of cents. Please help if you can!

3. Kevar7

Kevar7 New Member

"PTC sites pays mostly the owners of those sites." We as the user get much because their payout threshold are sometimes out of range and they pay too little per click. No one can make a living that easy from ptc sites until he or she have extra referral in the amount of about 500. This is one of the best PTC sites I come across http://eathits.com/index.php?ref=Kevar7. I got two time from it, because the payment threshold is very very minimal. you can check it out and see. Note, I am in Jamaica. I wouldn't recommend this if it wouldn't truth. Tell me after you do your research

4. Mohammed

Mohammed New Member

I just hate PTCs to be frank. Previously, I was quite excited after hearing about these from many people and that I can make money from those PTCs (Neobux, Clixsense etc) but when I registered on those I found it pretty hard to earn even a dollar without any referrals or investment. I just gave up and not using those anymore because I have a lot more better options to choose and work online. :)

5. rajahammad

rajahammad New Member

PTC sites sucks I have registered paidverts and some other ptc sites but making money on these sites is not that much easy to do on other sites i make more then 500$ on Postloop and TheForumWheel these sites are great and they pays very well in the start i get my first payment of 10$ by Paypal you can also earn lot of money from these sites.

6. smee

smee New Member

PTC sites are the easiest way to earn online by only visiting advertiser’s websites.In my starting stage of online earning PTC sites helped me to earn some bucks.Later I found other easy ways like forum posting where one can earn more money comparatively. Now I have only 3 PTC accounts that pays since 5 years.It is better joining old legit ones than new comers.

7. gabr1ela

gabr1ela Member

For months now I see that he has not paid anyone, so look there to pay section, so I do not think they can trust so great that I can invest so I can get something good money.
    It all depends on each of us, but many want to lose and how much wants to win.