IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jakeayres, May 13, 2015.

1. jakeayres

jakeayres New Member

Did any NFL followers follow the draft this year? I am a Redskins fan and watched with uncontrollable joy as we made 10 picks that I think have the potential to turn the team around. Our new general manager, Scot McCloughan, looks to be the man to resurrect a team that has just played through two horrible seasons. We focussed our picks on both offensive and defensive lines and have hopefully repaired our terrible special teams. I think we had a really good offseason. I haven't been as excited for a season of football to begin as I am for this one.

How did the draft go for your team and are you looking forward to this coming season as much as I am? I am especially keen to hear from fans of NFC East teams! Are the any Giants, Cowboys of Eagles fans here?

2. milksheikh

milksheikh New Member

I loved the draft! I thought it was amazing that Jameis Winston went #1 overall and Mariota went #2. Many had Mariota getting traded to the Eagles because of Chip Kelly's offense, etc. I also liked the pick by Bears of getting a replacement for Brandon Marshall that they had traded to the New York Jets for a 5th rounder.