IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Of all of the games you've played, which one do you think you've played the most?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jamsh, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Jamsh

Jamsh New Member

For me, it's Fallout 4. I got the thing on release day, and immediately bought the season pass even though I usually hate those things. I know for a fact that I've played over 600 hours of it, which makes it by far my most played game. The only games that come close are Skyrim, (Yeah, I'm a Bethesda guy) and Civilisation V, which is pretty much the only game I play on PC and introduced me to Grand strategy games which I really want to get in to.

Gichanga likes this.
  2. domanchus

domanchus New Member

In my case, I invested most time in Counter Strike Global Offensive. I got into this game after my classmates recommended it to me, it was cheap and I didn't have any other game at that time. I started playing it around 2 years ago and stopped just recently. I started enjoying it less and Fortnite has all my attention now. In fact, I haven't enjoyed it for a couple of months now and played it mainly because I had a pricey inventory.

Gichanga likes this.
  3. Vince

Vince New Member

What I like and playing the most is Dota 2. I like the heroes or characters in Dota 2.

In Dota 2, I like how the characters are introduced, thier skills, and thier history. Also, what I like most is the graphics of the game and how the characters delivers thier skills. I love to play Dota 2! Although, I am not a good Dota 2 player yet, but this kind of game is very addictive.

Gichanga likes this.
  4. AngieW

AngieW New Member

It would have to be a tie between Mortal Kombat and Tekken. Granted I have not played video games in a long time, but several years ago I loved gaming. This was when my life was not as busy as it is now. We would go to my sisters house and have Mortal Kombat or Tekken tournaments. These were so much fun as it was a great way to socialize while letting everyone play the game. I was at one point pretty good at these games. I do miss playing them. Writing this post made me realize that. Who knows....maybe there will be another Tekken or Mortal Kombat tournament in my future!

Gichanga likes this.
  5. Gichanga

Gichanga New Member

The game that I have played most is Candy Crush Saga. I must say that its addictive and i always find the thirty minutes in between lives a savior or else I will be glued on my phone the whole day. At the moment I have reached level 2030, and its a big deal for me because we compete with my siblings and I am way far ahead.

6. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

The game I have played most is DOTA 1 and 2. I think I might have spent at least 10,000 hours if you combine the playtime of DOTA 1 and 2. My friends and I always spend our afternoons after school on internet cafes and play with each other until evening. Even after we graduate, we still play DOTA during our free time.

I guess that's it with MOBA games. It is too addictive and you experience new things with every game you play. :)

Gichanga likes this.
  7. Pilotwavyjones

Pilotwavyjones New Member

The game I played the most would be GTA 5 when it’s was fun. Now it’s like if you wanna have fun then buy a shark card but the I really loved the story and the online launch glitches I used to do with my friends but there all patched now.

8. Samantha

Samantha New Member

The game I played the most was Epic Mickey on the Wii. It was definitely a fun game and I enjoyed the story as well as the graphics but those aren't the reasons I played for so long. The Wii was the most irritating and glitch game system I ever had, and playing was nearly impossible. I had to repeat the levels and missions so many times that I stopped playing it for a couple of years. I tried to again recently and put it back down. I've finished other video games in no time at all but Epic Mickey is the one game I'll probably never finish.

9. MittensFX

MittensFX New Member

I was really addicted to playing games especially when my friends could play online video games with me.I have been playing games from the age of 8.Even today,as a college student I sometimes turn my PC on and play games for some hours.I tried a lot of games.I tried sport games,RPG,FPP,TPS,MMO,race game and so on.My most played game is Counter Strike Global Offensive.I'm pretty sure most of you are familiar with that game or even have played it.I played the game for a total of 1,600 hours.That's a lot of hours for just one game if you ask me.This just shows how a game can be really addicting and can't bore you easily.

10. FMU2013

FMU2013 New Member

I would have to say that the games I play most would be The Sims 3 and 4 I love being able to play with life and creating my own world. I also play The Elder Scrolls Online. I am not good at first person shooter games and I like games where I can create things and where I have quests and things I have to compete. With The Elder Scrolls Online I love that they have so many different quest lines to complete and you play with other people online as well.

11. Devesh Bhati

Devesh Bhati New Member

GTA San Andreas.