IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

On Motherhood

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Meg Esteban, Sep 15, 2018.

?

What type of mother is yours?

1. The Giver type

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. The Me-first type

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Meg Esteban

Meg Esteban New Member

Mothers may be capable of enduring the challenges or tedium of being a homemaker, and parent. I wonder what it is that keeps them going. Do they have enough time to ponder on the meaning of their lives?

I guess only a few make the time to delve deep to find answers. What would best serve as a daily compass to mothers' is the devotion to duty or the willing and ever ready response to God's calling.

2. AliCat

AliCat New Member

Mother's lives are all different. Usually we try to place them in a box. There are many parenting styles. There are many different avenues one goes through. I think we tend to paint a picture of a certain type of family or mother, and everyone experiences life differently.

3. Keithmuchina

Keithmuchina New Member

All mothers are givers just remember..of the past how she breast feed you and all the best things she provided just for you.a father has the blessing but the mother decide on who to give the blessings and what she provide no matter little is a blessing

4. jess

jess New Member

One of the greatest person in our lives,our Mother.They are exceptional.Their love are pure.They tend to sacrifice all of their life for their children.I salute all the mothers in this world.Sometimes they tend to forget themselves for the sake of their family.