IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

one girlfriend or many?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Nickson Juma, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Nickson Juma

Nickson Juma New Member

My girlfriend is sleeping with another guy, what should i do? Do the same?

2. AliCat

AliCat New Member

This is usually the theory of pay back, revenge, and usually ends up badly. I am a firm believer in cause and effect. This is her personal choice. There are always consequences to our actions. Whatever this may be, it's her personal issue of why she needs to be a player. You just have to decide whether she is worth standing by, or if she will continue to make the same mistake.

3. jayjaydimson

jayjaydimson New Member

One is enough for a wise man, this question is about the trust. Well, of course, I would choose one because if you choose many, do you think that your first girlfriend would be happy if she founds out that you have an affair? of course not, Do not Do unto others what you don't want others Do unto you by Confucius. I believe in this lines because if you don't want your girlfriend to have an affair with the other guy, don't you dare to do rude things to your girlfriend, because girls heart is very vulnerable, you must treasure it and take care of it, don't let anyone get it from you. I have my girlfriend and she is my one and only, I will treat her like my sister and my mom, and I won't let anyone touches her.

AliCat likes this.