IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Online business or offline business?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Francis Daniel Esparagoza, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Francis Daniel Esparagoza

Francis Daniel Esparagoza New Member

Business will always be the last resort when you want to be rich. It is because of leverage. Me and my family was always on the hunt for new opportunities to have an income.

My father was in the offline business like the LPG business while me, is on the online business part. I do love having an online business because it helps me reach out even other countries with my business. So I'd rather choose online business still. But never underestimate also the offline business. That's where most billionaires of today rose from. :)

2. eZyeil

eZyeil New Member

Maybe I have the same opinion as yours. We are on the modern world but then we cannot deny the fact that before this business tycoons became what they are today they've been those who earn their profits on offline advertisements. However thanks to technology, there are opportunities that never been on the past before, creates opportunity and make you earn more than you could if you work office based, I work homebased so I'm on the thumbs up with online but never deny that some success started without it :)

3. Tofindwithvalue

Tofindwithvalue New Member

Both types of businesses have their own value. It could just depend on what the preference of a person would be. If someone were apart of both styles, then they could have more experience with each type of business to compare by or learn from individually.

4. dman

dman New Member

The difference between online and offline business is that online is called knowledge economics while offline is called industrial economics.One of every three Americans are involved in online business. Online business brings more opportunities than offline.we are in the world of knowledge economics.

5. Bobo

Bobo New Member

With online business you can do a lot of money, but you have to find the right page. Its possible to make over 30% per month and that legal. Dont say thats no possible because the banks give us just 1% interest and so it must be scam. But what you think, the bank dont do profits like that? Of course they do, but they have to pay the managers millions for doing mistakes and look what buildings they have at the best adresses. The banks just dont give us this huge amount of money they make. But it exists some companies which can pay such interest, but you have to know which one. On this site you will find some opportunities.

6. Riyandi

Riyandi New Member

Online businesses have been very popular at the moment. And it is so make every dollar hunters eager for elections caused the dollar from this online business, including me, my friend. I really appreciate your spirit in these online business. :)

One of the important things that are indispensable in this online business is honesty. Because the parties involved in the business don't bump into each other. And it is potentially a great fraud business. Unlike the case with offline business where both parties can mutually face to face.

7. imperial

imperial New Member

Obsviously, you may make a lot more money with offline jobs. Normally, online jobs pays low values. For instance, paid to click (PTC) or surveys. However, there are other types of online services with good earnings, but they are restricted and demand specific knowledge. For example,
    E-commerce, freelance jobs and others. In contrast, there are so many jobs offline with different functions and earnings. For instance: an engineer can execute many functions with an excellent wage which is better than most of online jobs. Moreover, the engineer must deal with people and problems which can help to increase his professional skills, in other words, it is more interesting.

I have seen online jobs like an opportunity to earn money to invest in something to my professional future the Spanish classes and specific courses.

8. Bobo

Bobo New Member

The newest company is Traffic Network Ads and you can make good money with your website or without any website. The company will handle it to place your package on the right wegsites. Here you can see a video how does it work. You can make about 1% per day return and more when you buy bigger packages. With just 50$ you are part of this online-marketing business. I tried it and I,m happy and it works without any problems. You get every day the return on your account.

9. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl New Member

Both online and offline business have their perks and downsides. But you cannot afford to miss out on the immense benefits of having an online business. You will have a wider market reach and you will not be confined to your town or locality. Even if you have an offline business, having a website and if possible an online shop is a great idea.

10. Skysnap

Skysnap New Member

I think a lot depends on amount of taxes and money it takes to start business. If you can see that you will find overall expenses for offline business are more. Everyday expenses for online business are relatively low. For example, some business only require you to register domain name and hosting. Which can be done under 50$ a year. And this way you can save a lot of cost in the process. Compare that with offline business here you have to pay taxes on monthly basis. And also you have to take your cut and then pay personal tax on that too. So online business can be relatively less expensive if you compare prices and expenses.