IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

OPM

Discussion in 'Music' started by Meafe, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Meafe

Meafe New Member

Do listen OPM Musics?

2. gobbledygook

gobbledygook New Member

Hello, fellow Filipino! Yes, I do listen to OPM. My favorite Filipino band is Eraserheads. I grew up listening to their songs. "Minsan" is my favorite. I wanted to watch their reunion several years ago but I was still in college so I wasn't able to attend. I'm actually hoping for a part 2, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Just recently, I've been seeing videos on YouTube of Ely and Marcus jamming together with Itchyworms, if I'm not mistaken. I wish I were there! Their music is truly timeless!

Parokya ni Edgar comes in second. Most of their songs are catchy and just like Eraserheads', they stand the test of time.

3. decemberry

decemberry New Member

Yes. OPM is great. I would agree Eraserhead makes me remember my childhood. They are one of the best OPM band there is. Along with them, I also love PNE, Rivermaya, Grin Department and more. 90's OPM Bands are gold! But as per contemporary bands, I would also say Urbandub, UDD, Hale, Sugarfree and Moonstar88 are all part of my list. The new era of OPM bands like I belong to the zoo, December Avenue, This Band, Ben &Ben and Autotelic are bringing my faith to OPM.