IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

PHILOSOPHY: Letting Go

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Freedom Writer, May 21, 2015.

1. Freedom Writer

Freedom Writer New Member

Being appreciated by anyone else is such a great pleasure for a man. You can make things that you’ve never done before and value someone’s differences. We often see them as perfect because of acceptance to the fact that they have infirmities that we should be dealing with.

We usually do love to others and expect to be loved in return. Someone says that he’s already matured when it comes to love but he didn’t see the other side and consequences of the thing which he will be stepping on. This will be the perfect time for me to share with you my philosophy of letting go.

Letting go is just a realization that some people come in our history but not in our destiny. Of course, I couldn’t move on. She was once part of my life and now she’s away from my attention. Probably, the decision I made doesn’t make any sense of being weak. That was just a representation of being strong to sacrifice one’s happiness by letting go.