IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Problems With Recent Samsung Galaxy S9 Pie Updates

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Joy Smith, Jun 24, 2019.

?

Has your S9 been acting strange since its last update(s)?

1. Yes it has

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No it has not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Joy Smith

Joy Smith New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. And I don't know about my other fellow users, but lately, I've been experiencing a couple of slight issues. My phone updated to the latest version of Android Pie- 9.0 on June, 19. But I noticed the issues even earlier than that. So we'll start with the camera. Ever since they changed the layout, the single person selfie mode on at the bottom has been making my pictures look extremely zoomed in. And I often get this little green mark over my selfies in this mode. I tried checking the settings and making sure that the front-facing camera pic. size was correct and it was. So any time that I want to take a selfie, I have to switch it over to the multi-person mode on the left. In other news, My phone has also been rearranging my home screen and app screen layouts lately. And I keep mostly everything in folders, so it really sucks to have to reorganize it all of the time. Sometimes the placement is back up, so I can just restore it, but other times, it's not. Let me know if you guys can relate or have any suggestions to resolve these problems. :)

-Joy