IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Religion

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Milay, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Milay

Milay New Member

I don't believe that religion should be a dividing factor, but it seems that some aren't willing to be united by it. In my eyes there is no right or wrong religion. Everyone is free to be who (s)he wants to be and serve who (s)he wants to serve. However, that doesn't mean that you have to condemn what other people believe in. If anything, I believe religion can unite us.

2. Wilderness

Wilderness New Member

People living in different regions of the world flourished their peculiar ways which helped them to understand nature at its best and become acquainted with its functioning style. This period led to the birth of numerous religions in the world. They all teach and believe in the existence of Supreme Soul. However, each one of them had a little different way of approaching Him. Every person is free and entitled to believe in any religion. It doesn't matter what approach he takes to pursue almighty.

Religions took birth to unite and bond us together and reveal the concealed mysteries which are difficult to grasp. They instruct us to practice tolerance towards one another. No religion divides and dissects humans. It is we who try to segment each other in the name of religion. We wage war in its name and yet don't get the picture of its teachings completely. We disrespect it by giving room to intolerance. The religion of humanity is far superior. Let us not bisect each other in the name of religion and instead become united and amalgamated.