IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Schools should not assignments homework

Discussion in 'Education' started by Archiie, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Archiie

Archiie New Member

Time at home should be spent on revision and self study for deeper understanding.

2. tusziget

tusziget New Member

I think homework is useful for the children,but it is important the quantity of it.

Teachers should not assign that much of homework ,less would be more beneficial and useful.That homework should be what is really important and essential.So,it would be more easier for the children to learn and to keep it in memory more easier as well .

3. Ailani

Ailani New Member

On one hand, homework is a good way to ensure that students are consolidating their knowledge when they get home from school. When homework is used in this way, it is useful. It also forces students to work, as if I had not received homework back when I was in school, I would not have been motivated to do any work, but instead I would play games on the computer.

On the other hand, it can be a time wasting activity if not relevant to the learning at school, as I remember I would often get irrelevant homework that would not help me learn anything. The time wasted on that could've been used to improve myself elsewhere.