IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Science subjects are difficult.

Discussion in 'Science' started by davidwachira, Nov 27, 2017.

1. davidwachira

davidwachira New Member

Most students find science subjects difficult.This is because for a long time there has been a myth that science subjects.It is true that science subjects are demanding in terms of resources and time but we need demystify this my that the subject is difficult.

2. mrllevarita

mrllevarita New Member

Science could be difficult. But it is for those who don't have interest in science at all. Science subjects can be truly difficult for those who are into Arts, for example. Same as for those into Science but have difficulty in Arts subjects. For example, I am a Bioloy major (science) but I have a difficulty of expressing myself through arts like painting, drawing, or even dancing!

3. harry_hawkeye

harry_hawkeye New Member

Science subjects are more difficult than art subjects, because science subjects involves memorization of words and concept that are previously unknown to the brain. Art subject mostly deals with things that we've familiarize ourselves with as we live everyday, we simply learn new things about them.

Meanwhile in science subject we are introduced to words and concepts that does not exist in our memory and lots of them at that. This is why science subjects seems difficult for students.

4. Paufa

Paufa New Member

I really do think it depends on the person. Give me words to memorize any day. I can grasp it just like that. I do not know why or how, but my brain can process new concepts really well. Art, however, not so great. Art requires a great deal of creativity, that I don't possess. Some people just have different talents and mine is obviously more based in science than art.