IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Short Posts

Discussion in 'Posting Tips' started by KenBrace, Apr 19, 2015.

1. joywilliams

joywilliams New Member

I sometime get confused about what I want to say or write, but when I was a News Editor and Editor-In-Chief, at L. B. Landry high school, I always, knew what I wanted to write about, now that I am older, I get confused about what I want to write about. I also forget about what I want to write about. I was doing a Forum on "Love and Romance", it was about my fiance and I. When I believe, the forum wanted me to write 1000 characters, so I think, I did not have a enough of writing, so it did not go thru.

2. joywilliams

joywilliams New Member

I think good writing skills go with vocabulary, as well as, great spelling, etc,. I once made straight A's and B's in Writing, English, and Reading.

When I look over the years, I graduated from High School, and College, of course I have my Teachers and Instructors to thank, for giving me such a beautiful education learning.

I myself, became a Teacher for fourteen years (14) teaching English and History, which these are the Fields, I became a "Certified Teacher". I have to get my Masters Degree, I am hoping to get my Graduate Degree, from Louisiana College, in Teacher Leadership or Higher Learning. My Certification, for my Masters Degree is $2700 per semester.