IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Soccer or Football

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Abdihakim Abdi, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Abdihakim Abdi

Abdihakim Abdi New Member

My name is Abdihakim and I'm 19 years old. I want to know which sport you prefer the most soccer or football? Personally I love playing soccer since I grew up as a good player. My team always dominated the other team, but we lose the game once in a while. I also enjoy watching my favorite team Manchester.

2. Omar

Omar New Member

Am also man utd fan and am also wing player for my team which has also dominate in our region

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I would prefer football.Football Is way more exciting then soccer. Soccer is a great sport but not as great as football.

4. kiprop

kiprop New Member

I love soccer.

5. greatpostsdotcom

greatpostsdotcom New Member

This is a hard choice because I really love soccer and the speed of the game, but I would say I watch more football than soccer. In football more points are scored and is more interesting for me. But I do enjoy soccer occasionaly. Soccer features great athletes in great shape and soccer is gaining more fans each day.

6. JohnClicker

JohnClicker New Member

Man, I'm from Europe, and soccer, as you name it (because for us it is football), is the king sport, the best of the best.

Don't even think about other sport, the millions that the soccer players are worth is crazy...

7. W4tchYourB4ck

W4tchYourB4ck New Member

I love soccer more! Football I really don't like that much it's just like meh?

8. eight1661

eight1661 New Member

soccer

9. ngige

ngige New Member

If you asked this question as a survey to the 7 billion people on earth today, soccer (the real football) would by far be the most liked. Anyway, I think it depends on where you come from. If you are in the U.S then chances are that you'll most probably like football. Anywhere else in the world its soccer.

10. Longinus

Longinus New Member

It's all subjective, americans will say football and the rest of the world will say soccer, but I think that there's a universal truth that very few can disagree with, and it's that soccer is way more exciting than football. A football match (bar a quite one-sided score) will always be unpredictable, no matter how big or small the teams are, due to the nature of the game itself. You can go trough the history of soccer and see amazing moments where games have been won or lost in the last seconds of the match.

11. herdaybiesie

herdaybiesie New Member

Definitely Soccer, i have been playing soccer since a very young age, there's no weekend I wouldn't be on the field playing soccer. Apart from that the part of the world I am no one plays or watches football here i guess it's because it's not that popular around here. Coincidentally I'm also a Manchester United fan.