IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Spirit Airline perks?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Bernadette Floyd, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Bernadette Floyd

Bernadette Floyd New Member

One of the best things I will always have to say about Spirit Airlines is that I met my spiritual advisor on their flight LOL!
    besides getting me with the luggage I had a unique experience for the first time after had not flown in years.

I had a seat in the middle of two comfortable strangers. I thought to myself , "they are probably thinking oh great someone has to sit here in in extra armrest seat akad middle seat." once I sat down and settled in the guy to my left grumbled a greeting and the lady next on the right me gave a warm but short hello. Picking up on her warm, I returned the greeting, stating it had been a while since I've last flown. The warm and kind soul offered me words of comfort. " You will be okay the Holy Trinity is with you," she said . I guessed and looked at her and asked her did my mom send her in semi jokingly way. She said words that my mother have been using spiritually these days. Then she said "that just came to me and also this trip is good for you you need to go ahead and move forward it is your time. "Then I had to stop and ask her did my father who had passed away when I was 5 years old had he sent her. Because a a couple of weeks while writing a message from my dad came through me when when I felt alone and abandoned due to current situations and circumstances. For the very first time I yelled at my dad spirit for leaving me. He had said the exact same words the lady had said about it was my time.

I thought to myself what is going on on Spirit Airlines???